Frequently asked questions


Do you offer free shipping?

Yes, we offer FREE shipping on ALL orders.

How can I make changes to my order?

Simply email us at support@alphagearclub.com within 12 hours of placing order. Be sure to include your order number! Otherwise, if it is the device type, case type or color that you would like to adjust, please also let us know the details in email.

How do I know if my order was placed successfully?

If you have received an order confirmation email from us, your order was placed successfully! You can also log into your account to view your order history and search for your most recent order.

I’ve placed an order, but it says "On Hold" when I check its status. What’s wrong?

1.) Your shipping address has no street number or suite number, or potentially incomplete. 2.)You will always receive an email from us if the problems above happen to your order. So please be sure to check the Spams / Junk folder of the email you registered with us if you have not received such confirmation emails. We will need further information from you before we can process your order.

Why haven't I received my order confirmation email?

If your registered email address is a Hotmail account, the order confirmation email may fall into your Spams / Junk folder. If you still cannot find your order confirmation email, please email us at support@alphagearclub.com and we will investigate further.

Do you accept bulk purchases?

Absolutely! Please send us an email to support@alphagearclub.com with more details and we will follow up.


I’ve missed a promotion campaign for a recent order I placed. Can I still enjoy the offer?

Please let us know by email at support@alphagearclub.com, we would need to know the order number of yours and also the discount code / offer that you are after. We will be more than happy to evaluate what you have and honor the offer if it is deemed applicable. We apologize, but we are unable to apply the adjustments retrospectively 5 days after date of order, or the promotion expiration date, whichever comes earlier.

Can I apply 2 promo codes on the same order?

We are afraid that only one promo code can be applied per order.


What materials are your cases made from?

Our cases are made from FirmFlex™, a hybrid TPU & PC material providing a mix between hard plastic and soft silicone. Additionally, our full print cases include a velvet interior which prevents interior scratches. Each pattern is then laser printed for the high detail.

How protective are your cases?

Our cases feature the most important protective features, while providing minimal bulk. Each case has a 2-3mm raised front lip for screen protection and fully covered bumpers with shock absorbing technology.

My case's bumpers are dirty, how can I clean them?

The rubber sides may become discolored when exposed to excessive dirt or dyes. We suggest removing your phone from the case and firmly scrubbing the bumpers with a warm, soapy cloth.

My case's buttons are too tight, how do I fix it?

When receiving a new case, buttons can be a bit stiff due to the reinforced bumper protection. Please stretch the bumpers where the buttons are and hold it for 15 seconds. Try this a few times and it will then work perfectly!

My item was damaged upon delivery. What do I do?

If your item has arrived damaged or incorrect, email us at support@alphagearclub.com within 48 hours of the item's arrival for a resolution.





Chicago, IL 60614

  • White Instagram Icon

©2019 by Alpha Gear